It’s August! And that means it is time for a new monthly goal. If you have been following along you know that I like to have a new focus/goal each month as I’ve found that I am more likely to be committed and to complete goals this way instead of just one goal for the year. If you missed my previous goals you can find them here:
My focus for this month is on planning. The last few months of the year are full of events in our family in a typical year. This year the months will be even busier than normal. In order to try and keep the stress level in check and have things run as smoothly as possibly I will be planning out a number of things ahead of time. By the end of the month I plan to have the following complete:
- Birthday gifts, cake designs and activities decided for Kaitlyn, Nathan and Joshua.
- Everything arranged for the replacement of one of the large windows in our home.
- Recreation activities planned, registered for and paid for each of the boys.
- Clothing and accessories planned for each member of the family for family pictures.
- Baby #5 blessing day set and the fabric at least cut for making the outfit.
- Plans for our Thanksgiving menu.
- Halloween costume ideas and a plan for making or purchasing what will be needed.
- A list of Christmas gift ideas for each member of the family as well as a list of Christmas crafts and activities.
Sounds easy enough, right? We shall see!