So moving on to my last goal… this month I will be focusing on family. December is a time for reflection and celebrating those closest to you. It is a time to remember Christ and to reflect on how He impacts our lives. I have done all of my Christmas shopping (yay!!) so aside from some sewing and baking I am hoping to focus our evening and weekend time on family traditions and activities.
I plan on doing the following with my family this month in no particular order:
- Cut down a fresh Christmas tree and decorate it
- Write letters to Santa
- Book countdown
- Bake & decorate Christmas cookies for neighbours
- Watch family favourite Christmas movies
- Go look at Christmas Lights
- Visit the CP Holiday Train
- Photos with Santa
- Christmas eve picnic by the Christmas tree
- Watch a live nativity pageant
24 days to check off 10 items should be do-able, right?! Cross your fingers for me 🙂
What are your family holiday traditions?