Every other month I add some items to my ongoing wish list. This makes it easy for my husband to find items to give me as gifts come Christmas, Mothers Day and my birthday each year. With pictures, links and descriptions it makes life easier for him and for me!
1. A larger crockpot– As our family continues to grow it is time for us to move up to a larger crockpot. This 8.5 quart one is the largest I have been able to find so far and I think it would make a big difference over what we have now. Has anyone ever seen a one even larger than this?
2. A massage- Oh man my body is sore! A massage would not only feel great right now but I think that it would help relax me and prepare me for labour.
3. New snow boots- I know it’s the middle of summer right now but I have had the worst luck with snowboots in the last few years. I have yet to find a pair that are comfortable, that fit properly (wide feet & calves) and that are good enough quality to last through the winter. Not to mention ones that are at least somewhat affordable. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on brands or styles?
4. Movie passes- I can’t remember the last time I saw a movie in the theatre but it would be nice to have this as an option at some point in the near future.
5. Sunglasses- My kids have broken every single pair of sunglasses that I have had over the last few years. I’ve been without some this summer and I really need some. Because I wear glasses now I really should get a prescription pair so those are going on my wish list.
What do you have on your wish list right now?