A number of years ago I started keeping a list of items that I would love to have as I came across them. I did this for a few reasons, the main one though was to make it easy for my husband find birthday and Christmas gift ideas for me with pictures and links all in one spot. Below are my latest additions to my list:
1. Foam Bed Topper: When my husband and I moved back to Canada in 2007 we had virtually no furniture. We slept on an air mattress on the floor for the first 3 or 4 months. When I reached 7 months pregnant I was so over trying to get on and off of the thing that I declared that was it, I needed a proper bed. So we bought the cheapest one our meager budget could afford and it has stayed with us ever since. It’s definitely seen better days and my hips and back would greatly benefit from a nice thick memory foam mattress topper.
2. Some Fleece Lined Leggings: As I learn to embrace winter I am realizing that I need some better layering clothing. Some fleece lined leggings would be perfect to wear when skating, sledding or hiking with my family in the mountains. Plus. some of the patterns that are available now are so dang cute!
3. New Lip Gloss: I am a makeup minimalist; even more so when it comes to lipstick or any type of lip product aside from chapstick. Some new lip gloss in a few colours is just what I need to start branching out. The one pictured above is called Salsa.
4. Light Reflector Kit: This is probably my number one most wanted item on my list right now. With the limited amount of light we get in our home in the winter time, having a reflector would make taking photos so much easier.
5. 50mm f/1.8 Canon Lens: *Drool*! While camping in Banff last summer my 18-55mm lens got damaged. I need to replace it but this 50mm lens is tempting me to buy it first. Taking pictures for this blog would look so much better!
6. Camera Tripod: With the low light available in my home having a tripod would allow for better pictures. It would also come in handy big time when trying to take a family picture via the timed setting.
What are the top items your wish list right now?