It’s been about 6 months since I shared my last wish list update with everyone. I figured that May would be the perfect time to do another update since Mothers Day is quickly approaching. May just also happens to be my birthday month too! I like to keep a running wish list with pictures and links because I find that it makes it easier for my husband (and I) when he asks me “What do you want?”. So below are the latest six items which I am adding to my ongoing wish list.
1. A large baking pan like this one. My dish which I had cracked a number of months ago and I’ve recently discovered just how much I used it. I’ve been cooking dinner in two smaller dishes and it’s a pain so having one large dish again would make life so much easier.
2. A large cast iron dutch oven like this one. I think I may have added this to my wish list before but I have always wanted a dutch oven. I imagine making large meals like soups and stews and bakes would be much easier and convenient. I also love the idea of using cast iron. We currently have one large cast iron skillet but I am looking forward to expanding our collection in the years to come.
3. This cake pan. I was so excited when I saw this cake pan! I love how versatile it is and all the letter and number options. Having this would make birthday time in our home so much easier!
4. A t-shirt like this one. I struggle to find t-shirts that I like but I really love the words, the colours and the design on this one. I get asked a lot when I am out with my children if they are all mine or people often say “you have your hands full”. This t-shirt answers that question in a nice way 🙂 They also have this one without the homeschool part on it which I like too.
5. I need this diffuser for my van! It’s no secret that with a van full of kids it doesn’t always smell so good in there (Ha!). Here is a safe and natural way to help make the small space smell better. Plus, some aromatherapy could really help on stressful drives.
6. How awesome is this foldable kayak?! Yes, I said FOLDABLE! This would be perfect for our family adventures into the mountains and on the nearby lakes and rivers. Plus, storage and space wise it would be so convenient.
What is on your wish list right now?